Thursday, December 10, 2009

Make-up tips for formal event? (my pic included)?

Girls,, I really need help.





there will be a debut, my bestfriend have a debut and I am invited. the problem is...


I will have to do my own MAKE-UP... No make-up artists this time to fix me up.





I dont know how. but, I hope you can help me with a few step and some products to use. thanks!!! this are my pics to help you choose the shade and styles:





http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x149/鈥?/a>





http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x149/鈥?/a>





Thanks a lot!Make-up tips for formal event? (my pic included)?
youre really a natural beauty! id say get some black mascara, mayb a little black eyeliner or shadow lightly.some lip gloss and bronzer. u rlly dont need anything at all, ur gorgeous.............Make-up tips for formal event? (my pic included)?
i would get my eyebrows done, wax whatevr, use natural makeup, always, because you dont want to look like a rainbow threw up on your face. you are very pretty! and you dont need very much makeup, but some lipgloss, and tan eyeshadow, and maybe brown eyeliner, or mascara wud do u gud! good luck!
You're such a sweetie =]





It really depends on what ur wearing for an event.





Don't put on too much though. You have natural beauty, it'd be a waste to cover 'em =]





Try going for darker shades to look sexy and mysterious.





Pastel shades to look cute %26amp; sweet =]
  • blond hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder