Thursday, December 10, 2009

Make-up tips please!is there any hope left for me!?!?

i need some tips on what makeup to apply and how. I have constant bags under my eyes, not really dark circles, but pale rings under my eyes. My nose also is a little big, more pointy id say. I have very strong features in my face, im no plain jane! but lots of people say im ';beautiful'; because of this. I usually apply foundation, sometimes with some bronzer blush. My eyes usually look fine make up wise, im good with eye liner etc. Just the bags and the nose and uneven complexion! how can i look at least a little bit pretty and somehow reduce the size of my nose by using makeup?!? id love to have like Scarlett Johanssons complexion and even-ness.


Can anybody give me tips!? please! Thanks!Make-up tips please!is there any hope left for me!?!?
Use one of those concealer brushes that you draw under your eyes and blend in. Choose one to match your skintone.


I find using foundation is better than powders for evening you complexion. Powders come off easier and have a dusty effect, but thats just me, other people might prefer them! As for you 'big nose' problem (its probably not that big!), draw more attention to your eyes or lips. Suchas using bright colours on your eyelids or deep coloured lipsticks.


You can also help those bags by drinking lots of water, eating healthy and getting lots of sleep!


Hope i helpedMake-up tips please!is there any hope left for me!?!?
For your nose, get a concealer a 1 shade darker then your foundation colour and apply it each side in a line, right on the sides of your nose! rub it in gently and make sure you it doesnt look like you've applied anything there!


my mother does this and it does work. it makes your nose look alot smaller!





for your eye problem, i'd suggest Sheer cover.


it covers up just about anything, like birth marks, bad skin etc! its an amazing foundation.


http://www.sheercover.com/





hope thats helped!
Have you tried a good concealer? I like MAC makeup concealers for under the eyes. Also Clinique has some undereye lotion that I have found helpful. Just apply it every morning before you put your makeup on after you have washed your face.
For the even complection this is wat i do:





1. Apply a very thin foundation..that is a little bit lighter than ur skin tone. Use the little pad thing


2. Apply a bronzer with a big fat brush around the outside of your face.


3. Use pleny of blush with a narrower brush......
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tkOYBiy1nO鈥?/a>





watch this vid on you tube its what i do when mine get circles





leesha's vids have all you need to know about doung your makeup
use foundation powder to cover up the bags and circles. but bright blusher on ur cheeks to attract to ur cheeks and not ur nose.


take my advice please


x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder