Thursday, December 10, 2009

Make up tips for pale skin/dark hair?

As a child I would always be the first one to tan as of now I am pale and get red if under the sun too long. I have pale skin with sometimes imperfections and uneven tone (around the eyes and chin) which stands out since my hair is naturally chestnut/dark brown





I have tried foundation however it feels like i'm wearing so much and not natural at all... powder just doesn't cover for the imperfections and just seem to be lying on my skin... the worst of all is that most shades doesn't really go with my skin color i try going into the lightest but I feel even paler and sick or orangey it just doesnt work out





As a student I cant really afford high end make up and cremes...





any suggestions?





thank you :)Make up tips for pale skin/dark hair?
I'm the exact same way!! I use like browns for my eyes. I use the bare minerals coverage. It looks so natural and fits me perfect! I get all my make up walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder