Thursday, December 3, 2009

Make-up tips? Please Help me!!!! 2 part question!!!?

My high school graduation is coming up at the end of the month. My graduation will be in the Morning. I bought a gold dress, silver bag, and silver shoes, and silver earrings( I didn't want to overdue on the gold). I will be wearing my hair in a lowponytaill with curls at the end.





I have brown eyes and don't know what to do with my face meaning make-up wise. I am getting all my make-up from make-up forever brand line(eyeshadow, eyeliner, lip goss everything).





My question is what color eyeshadow should I get and color lip gloss as well as eyeliner? I was thinking along the lines of gold eyeshadow with silver cat eyes eyeliner and false black eyelashes. What do you think?Make-up tips? Please Help me!!!! 2 part question!!!?
bright purple eye shadow!false eye lashesh yes make sure that they are good quitly or they will fall off and ull feel like a dork! And hope u have fun @ ur gradution!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder