Thursday, December 10, 2009

Make-up tips for red heads?

Okay so my best friend is a red head.


Her hair is bright orange in colour and her eyelashes and eyebrows are almost impossible to see! She has extremely pale, translucent skin and blue eyes.


We have an event coming up that I really want to make a night of. So I was thinking we could get really dressed up and I could do her make up, because she never wears any (I don't think she has any and she doesn't know how to use it!)


But the thing is I tried it once before and nothing would work on her. I'm really good at my own make up but stuff that looks good on me doesn't on her!


So, any Red Heads that can give me some tips would be great!


She's quite a pretty girl but she's very self conscience, I think she'd feel better about herself if she learnt some make up techniques.


Thank you!Make-up tips for red heads?
Hey....my mom is a red head with white eyelashes and white eyebrows and blue eyes too!!! This is the makeup that she wears....





For eyes: brown mascara, brown eyeliner, and a tan/gold shimmery eyeshadow.





For Face: Apply foundation (Only if it is needed) I would suggest experimenting with blush and bronzer to see which one looks better. And, since you were makeup I'm sure you know how to apply the blush and bronzer correctly, because it differs with different face shapes.





For Lips: The whole nude look is really in....but if some color is needed, get some coral/honey colored lip gloss, or just clear lip gloss.





For Eyebrows: I'm guessing you want to give her eyebrows some color, but just don't do it to dark!!!!! That is the one thing that I think my mom sometimes does to dark :) My mom did it the same color as her hair, which just looks to dark. So look for some eyebrow pencils that say ';Light Blond'; or something like that, and start out with light strokes, and only add more if needed.





I'm sure you know what some good brands of makeup to buy are, but, just for a tip, I LOVE covergirl, there stuff is AWESOME!!!!








Well, good luck, just remember, don't try and do this the night of your special evening!!! Be practicing, it will probably take a couple ';makeovers'; before you can get her look ';just right'; :) :)





HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Make-up tips for red heads?
Black winged eyeliner and false eyelashes, with a peach-pink lipgloss, %26amp; light beige-ish peach blush.
KRYOLAN
Ok, Im a red head and I can help you.














Go with a dark brown mascara, and to make it look thick, apply many coats.





For eyeshadow, go with any shades of grey, it looks GREAT with red hair and blue eyes.





Apply dark brown eyeliner on the bottom eyelid.





Go with a light pink lip gloss and bright pink blush to make the look pop.








I hope I helped:)


Good luck!
Use brown eyeliner and an olive gren eyeshadow and try to get a brown mascara. Then with a light beach blush and a light pink lip gloss.
just go light with the make-up...bronze, peachy colors....my friend is a redhead..but she is not really fair-but she wears clinique powder foundation matte medium, lucky penny clinique eyeshadow,(strawberry fudge/clinique for more dramatic) and lip magnifier(light pale pink) Dior lip gloss....and black mascara and a bronze eyeliner.
So start with her skin she is probably someone who would be best with a mineral makeup if she has really fair (red head) skin. This won't look as heavy. Light coral lip gloss. a light dusting of petal pink blush or some pops of bronzer and shimmer. Then soft amber and copper eyes with brown eye liner. Great mascara. And DEFINITELY brush and fill in her eye brows. That will open her eyes and accentuate them.





Open some of these and maybe you'll get some ideas.





http://images.google.com/images?ndsp=18%26amp;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder